Young Bangla is inviting applications for the following placement. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the winners/finalists of Joy Bangla Youth Award 2015 and 2017.
Vision 2021-Internship Program
Job Nature: Regular
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism, including arriving on time for work, notifying utility supervisor of any deviations from established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed.
- Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Communicate effectively with the utility supervisor and the focal point of Young Bangla; accept and apply critiques and suggestions to daily work.
- Maintain Activity Log Book. Complete and discuss with the utility supervisor the final evaluations.
- Appreciate diversity in all of its forms and respect various social and political viewpoints; do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, religion, age, nation/ethnic origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
- Maintain and follow the organizational norms, behavior and etiquette as well. Do not participate in any subversive activities to the state or of discipline.
Submission of report
The interns will be required to present a report/paper at the end of their internship to the concerned Head of Division/Utility e.g. Managing Director. The report/paper will also be submitted as an individual or in a group depending on the assignment at the end of their internship to the Ministry as well as to CRI (Young Bangla).
Potential departments of placement
The intern will also work closely with the following utilities of Power and Energy Division of to assist all the secretariat tasks at the ministry:
- All utilities under Power Ministry like DPDC, DESCO, BPDB, BREB, WZPDCL, RPCL, APSCL etc. and different Companies.
- Energy and Mineral Resources Division: Petrobangla, Bapex and different companies of Oil and Gas Corporation.
The candidates will have to work anywhere in the country. The work of the interns will be supervised by individuals to be selected by the respective entity.
The candidates should at least have a graduation in Engineering (EEE, ME, CE, CSE, Petroleum and Mining Engineering) or in any subject of Science/Social Science/Arts/Commerce disciplines. Students of final semester of graduation or post-graduation may also apply. Fresh graduates in these disciplines are encouraged to apply. The number of seats is very limited for Social Science/Arts/Commerce students.
For detailed job description and to apply online, please visit: https://goo.gl/ybjFvP
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted via email.
The interns will be paid a monthly remuneration of BDT 15,000.
Application deadline: December 25, 2017