Terms and Conditions
1. I acknowledge that all the information provided in this application are true to the best of my knowledge.
2. In case any information provided is subsequently found to be untrue/false, the Centre for Research and Information (CRI) and Young Bangla reserves the right to publicly cancel any award/benefit given to the applicant.
3. The applicant should be bound to supply/produce/present any documentation that CRI-Young Bangla might ask for. CRI-Young Bangla will not ask for any other documentation other than those needed for scrutiny of the application. CRI-Young Bangla also promises to not use any of the information/documentation for any purposes other than verification (with government and security agencies) of the applicant’s credentials.
4. The applicant must provide proof (photo ID card such as national identity card or passport) of identity, otherwise the application will not be accepted.
5. Applying for the Joy Bangla Youth Award 2017 also means that the applicant is giving consent to be a member of the Young Bangla platform and be contacted by CRI-Young Bangla via email and other mediums for disseminating relevant information, including promotional offers/events.